Thank you for meeting BIO-key at the
AMP'd Boston 2022 Conference!
Customers need Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) to meet cyber insurance requirements.
Cyber insurers are threatening to increase premiums by 200-300% if customers do not have the proper cybersecurity controls in place. This is driving customers to take immediate action to implement and purchase critical controls - specifically multi-factor authentication.
Are your customers asking you about MFA? If so, BIO-key can help.
- Solve your customers' most common cybersecurity challenges.
- Create a strong recurring revenue stream for your business.
- Offer a flexible IAM solution that beats the competition in both features and price.
- Build profitable customer relationships and become their trusted cybersecurity advisor.
Learn more by exploring the resources below, or Contact Us to set up a time to discuss how you can revolutionize IAM.
- Network Security Specialist, Collier County SOE
Case Study: Collier County SOE
This case study describes the need for Collier County SOE to increase their security measures with multi-factor authentication to protect against election tampering.
Introducing BIO-key MobileAuth
A podcast episode discussing Identity-Bound Biometrics and BIO-key's mobile application that uses a palm scan to authenticate the user, BIO-key MobileAuth with PalmPositive.
Case Study: First National Bank of Long Island
Security auditors suggested to banks to implement a strong MFA solution. When reviewing MFA methods, the First National Bank of Long Island preferred biometrics.