How the Collier County Florida Supervisor of Elections increased their protection against electoral fraud
During several recent elections, security and fraud emerged as issues that need to be confronted to maintain the integrity of the election process. With Federal initiatives, such as the Help America Vote Act (HAVA) Election Security Grant, Collier County looked to increase their security measures to better protect against election tampering. Specifically, Collier County was searching for a multi-factor solution to strengthen internal security without inhibiting workflow.
With BIO-key's IAM solution and fingerprint scanners, Collier County benefited from:
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA), including world-class biometrics
- Streamlined login process with single-sign on (SSO)
- Added layer of biometric authentication to Windows Active Directory
- Ease with authenticating remote and roving workers
“BIO-key provided us with an easy way to implement two-factor authentication while maintaining roaming profiles for our users. Setup was smooth and BIO-Key worked with us to answer any questions or issues."
- Network Security Specialist, Collier County SOE
Download now to keep reading!