How Unity College improved the user access experience and relieved the IT help desk of password-related administrative tasks
Unity College is home to more than 900 students and faculty members. With a full suite of IT applications and systems, Unity College set out to find a solution that could unify and streamline access to these applications. As more applications and systems were added, relieving the IT help desk of managing password resets and recovery requests became another priority.
With PortalGuard, Unity College benefited from:
- Streamlined access to applications with single sign-on (SSO)
- Easy integration with existing systems and new cloud apps
- Ability to phase in two-factor authentication (2FA)
- Relieved IT help desk with self-service password reset (SSPR)
- Flexibility to transition hosting between on-premise and private cloud
- Customizable portal drives awareness and user adoption
“With PortalGuard, we benefit from single sign-on to a variety of systems as well as self-service password reset, a functional help desk tool and multifactor authentication, all in a customizable package. It is ultra-flexible in meeting our needs.”
- Bert Audette Chief Information Officer, Unity College
Download now to keep reading!