The State of Multi-Factor Authentication
If 2020 and 2021 have taught us anything, it’s that cyberattacks are growing more frequent and disruptive, and not using Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) is becoming an increasingly critical issue that threatens many organizations, especially with the greater reliance on cloud services.
On behalf of BIO-Key International, Osterman Research conducted an in-depth survey of mid-sized and large organizations on the state of MFA and related issues during May 2021. The survey uncovered how organizations are managing security and authentication, and attitudes toward various authentication methods including Zero Trust, passwordless approaches, and biometrics.
In this webinar, we are going to discuss the implications of the survey findings and the role that MFA plays in any IAM solution to enable greater security and efficiency for controlling access to applications and resources.
Request the On-Demand Webinar to learn about:
- How secure are various MFA methods and which is right for your organization
- Passwordless authentication workflows and the use of biometrics as part of your IAM strategy
- How to increase user adoption when implementing stronger authentication methods
- Zero Trust architecture and changes to cybersecurity strategies
- How to find the right IAM solution for your organization
- Why 200+ institutions trust PortalGuard as their IAM solution to secure modern digital experience for on-prem and remote users
If you're looking for a flexible solution to help you achieve your authentication goals, this is a session you won’t want to miss!