Are you passionate about cybersecurity? Looking to join an organization that is approaching the industry in a bold new light and disrupting outdated tech? Being a part of the BIO-key team means working with the brightest minds in the business to solve the most challenging problems in cybersecurity for enterprises around the globe.
We're leading the way with innovative solutions that have been shaping the cybersecurity landscape for the past two decades. Our products and solutions help customers in a way that is simple, secure, and unique. For us, there's no cookie-cutter "quick solve" – we take risks and bring creativity and impact to our work. Join us to be a part of a company with exciting momentum offering competitive salaries, stock options, and great perks.
As a Full-Stack Software Developer, you will be part of a dynamic team that provides support directly to customers using our security-focused software products. Responsibilities include working as part of an agile development team to conceive software solutions, design and implement client-side and server-side architecture, RESTful services and APIs, and building out application front-ends with mobile responsive design. There is a strong emphasis on creating a modern UI and prioritizing user experience. Other responsibilities include developing and managing functional databases for these applications, troubleshooting, and debugging applications, keeping current with industry trends that can be applied to company needs, and writing technical documentation.
Job Type: Full-time
- 3+ years of responsive web development experience (e. g. Bootstrap)
- 3+ years of CSS/HTML experience
- 1+ years of Ruby on Rails experience
- 2+ years PostgreSQL/MySQL or similar database
- Linux proficiency
- UX principles + design
- AWS proficiency (EKS specifically)
- Professional experience with C#, .NET
- REST API design / JSON
- Security development principles - token management, encryption, certificates, etc.
- 4-year college degree preferred but not required
- Effective and professional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated
- Passion for quality and efficiency
- Authorization to work in the United States without Visa Sponsorship
Who We Are:
BIO-key International, Inc. (NASDAQ: BKYI) is an innovative provider of Biometric Identity and Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions. BIO-key has experienced phenomenal growth, attributing its success to an understanding of customers' pain, having the ability to demonstrate a positive return on investment, and differentiating itself from the competition by delivering flexible security solutions that have rapid time to value.