Are you passionate about cybersecurity? Looking to join an organization that is approaching the industry in a bold new light and disrupting outdated tech? Being a part of the BIO-key team means working with the brightest minds in the business to solve the most challenging problems in cybersecurity for enterprises around the globe.
We're leading the way with innovative solutions that have been shaping the cybersecurity landscape for the past two decades. Our products and solutions help customers in a way that is simple, secure, and unique. For us, there's no cookie-cutter "quick solve" – we take risks and bring creativity and impact to our work. Join us to be a part of a company with exciting momentum offering competitive salaries, stock options, and great perks.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be part of a dynamic team that provides support indirectly to customers using our security-focused software products. Responsibilities include working as part of an agile team to design, provision, monitor, and maintain the automation that maintains our public cloud identity management solution. Successful candidates must have experience in systems engineering and cloud automation, be a critical thinker and have strong scripting skills that will be used to automate repeatable tasks. Additionally, the candidate must be highly organized with strong communication skills and a mindset for continuous improvement.
Job Type: Full-time
- Supports and maintains mission-critical information extraction, analysis, and management systems
- Provides direct and responsive support for urgent analytic needs
- Uses open-source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project
- Uses modern coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow
- Collaborates with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem
- Performs incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered
- 2+ years of DevOps Engineering experience
- Hands-on experience with AWS services such as EC2, EKS, S3, VPC, CloudWatch
- Comfort with Kubernetes concepts, management, and troubleshooting
- Expertise with Linux and/or Windows containerization
- Experience administering and implementing CI/CD (e.g., Git, Jira, GitLab, Bamboo, or Jenkins)
- Strong understanding of OS fundamentals (Windows & Linux)
- Experience with scripting infrastructure solutions (e.g., Python, Go, PowerShell)
- 4-year college degree preferred but not required
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Process-oriented with great documentation skills
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Authorization to work in the United States without Visa Sponsorship
Who We Are:
BIO-key International, Inc. (NASDAQ: BKYI) is an innovative provider of Biometric Identity and Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions. BIO-key has experienced phenomenal growth, attributing its success to an understanding of customers' pain, having the ability to demonstrate a positive return on investment, and differentiating itself from the competition by delivering flexible security solutions that have rapid time to value.