How Husson University increased the security of user accounts and automated account updating
Husson University needed a secure method to enroll new users in the local directory. New user accounts were initially created with generic passwords that had no expiration resulting in users continuing to use them without ever changing them. Additionally, administrators required a way to update user accounts in a batch on-demand or automatically so that account details are always accurate and up-to-date.
With PortalGuard, Husson University benefited from:
- Complete integration with local directory
- Increased security of user accounts
- Flexible authentication options
- Customizable password policy
- Automated batch updating of user information
- Scheduled account updating at regular intervals
Download now to keep reading!