Cybersecurity in Government:
Protecting critical infrastructure against cyberattacks
Government entities face a plethora of cyber threats that are becoming more sophisticated and targeted. The threat of the highest concern is ransomware attacks against critical infrastructure organizations. For example, this year we've seen attacks on gas supply with the Colonial Pipeline attack, on meat supply with the JBS attack, and on public transportation with the New York City Metro attack.
Governments around the world are now taking a more activist approach to managing cyber threats. In the US, Biden's cybersecurity EO is pushing government agencies and private organizations to improve their cybersecurity postures and act rapidly to implement Zero Trust. This means investing in cybersecurity solutions and adopting stronger approaches to identity access management (IAM), such as multi-factor authentication (MFA), single sign-on (SSO), adaptive authentication, and biometrics.
In this webinar, we will explore the current state of cybersecurity threats, preparedness, and response capability in the government sector, and offer solutions for improving cybersecurity in government.
Request the on-demand webinar now to learn more about:
- Cybersecurity threats in the government sector
- How are governments responding to cybersecurity threats?
- Changing dynamics of cybersecurity threats in government
- How to improve cybersecurity and advance towards Zero Trust?
- How to find the right IAM solution for your organization?
- Why 200+ institutions trust PortalGuard as their IAM solution to secure modern digital experience for on-prem and remote users
If you're looking for a flexible solution to help you meet your cybersecurity goals, this is a session you won’t want to miss!