Cybersecurity in Financial Services
Download the Cybersecurity in Financial Services whitepaper to learn:
- Cyber challenges facing FinServ organizations
- The variety of cyberattacks affecting FinServ
- Cybersecurity regulations in the FinServ industry
- Why FinServ is an attractive cyberattack target
- The outlook for threat dynamics against FinServ
- Cybersecurity solutions and best practices for FinServ
Financial Services (FinServ) are constantly under attack, ranging from cyber fraud, data breaches, phishing, and ransomware, to cyber threats posed by internal actors and weak security processes. On top of this, FinServ is one of the most heavily regulated industries in the U.S., with strict requirements on how organizations capture, retain, and protect sensitive and confidential data held on organizations and individuals.
To protect themselves, their customers, and the wider financial system, FinServ organizations must revisit the efficacy of current cybersecurity protections, invest in new solutions to address existing and emerging threats, and build a strong security posture by following best practices.
Download the whitepaper to keep reading!
The financial services industry will remain a key target for threat actors due to money and identities being on offer, along with opportunities for financial sabotage to cripple a country.
Osterman Research, 2022