Cybersecurity in Education
With the continued increase of cyberthreats against the education sector, having the right IAM solution is more important than ever.
The education sector has been a key target for cyberattacks, with phishing, ransomware, and denial-of-service attacks growing in frequency and ferocity. Many institutions struggle to defend against surging cyberattacks, as the shift to remote and online learning presented cybercriminals with new opportunities to attack.
Addressing cyber threats facing the education sector requires new and better solutions, including Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), more effective anti-phishing defenses, and approaches that reduce the impacts and risks of ransomware attacks. It's clear that having the right Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution is necessary to safeguard institutions, their data, and their users.
The Cybersecurity in Education whitepaper examines cyber threats against the education sector and provides solutions for improving the cybersecurity posture of education institutions.
You will learn about:
- What makes the education sector susceptible to cyberattacks?
- Cyber threats in education and threat outlook for the next 2 years
- Solutions for addressing cybersecurity threats
- Best practices for improving cybersecurity preparedness
- How to balance security and convenience to encourage adoption
Download now to keep reading!