How did the Contra Costa Community College District consolidate various login prompts and reduce password-related help desk calls?
With over 60,000 users and many disparate applications, the Contra Costa Community College District constantly struggled with a high volume of password-related help desk calls, putting a huge strain on the lean IT support team. End-users were becoming overwhelmed by the various login prompts - increasing frustration and hindering productivity. Due to various imposed budget restrictions and limitations, Contra Costa was limited to which solution could be utilized to address these various challenges.
With PortalGuard, Contra Costa Community College benefited from:
- Integrated portal solution providing single sign-on (SSO)
- Ease of use and functionality to scale to various sizes and applications
- Self-service password reset (SSPR) and account unlock
- Full configuration control over password policy
- Flexible authentication methods
Download now to keep reading!