How Monash Health customized the login process to meet regulatory compliance while reducing the growing issue of password-related IT support calls
Monash Health is a large Australian healthcare provider with a user base of 14,000. Dissatisfied with their two-factor authentication (2FA) software, they needed a replacement that worked with Outlook Web App and other internal applications, while maintaining HIPAA compliance. Additionally, the IT department was looking to reduce password-related help desk calls, which averaged 3,000 calls per month.
With PortalGuard, Monash Health benefited from:
- Increased login security with two-factor authentication (2FA)
- Reduced help desk calls with self-service password reset (SSPR)
- Granular level of customization to meet regulatory compliance
- Functionality across a wide range of devices and applications
- Effectively scales to meet changing customer and end-user headcount
Download now to keep reading!