Evolving Your Cybersecurity Together: IAM Solutions for Higher Education
Over 200+ institutions, including 65+ community colleges, use BIO-key today because of our expertise in providing cybersecurity solutions for higher education.
Higher education institutions of all sizes face a growing complex of cybersecurity threats, with phishing, ransomware, and denial-of-service attacks growing in frequency and ferocity. At the same time, student success now depends on a modern digital experience, with 87% of students saying that a school's tech-savviness was a key factor in their decision to enroll. Because of this, institutions find themselves stuck, having to choose between stricter cybersecurity or user experience.
For more than a decade, higher education institutions have trusted BIO-key's award-winning identity and access management (IAM) solution: PortalGuard to secure access and optimize the end-user experience. Implementing PortalGuard is a cybersecurity "quick win" as it helps you evolve your cybersecurity posture with the resources you already have, backed up by our customer success team and security practitioners so you don't have to manage your IAM strategy alone.
In this eBook, you will learn about:
- Challenges to implementing Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- Why over 200 institutions use BIO-key's solution today
- Spotlight: Foundation for California Community Colleges (FCCC)
- BIO-key's award-winning PortalGuard IAM solution
- Flexible Multi-Factor Authentication
- Identity-Bound Biometrics to complete your MFA strategy
- Single Sign-On to eliminate passwords
- Self-Service Password Reset to reduce help desk calls
- Fully customizable UX for a modern, branded login
Download the eBook now to learn about the cybersecurity challenges facing higher education today and how institutions are using BIO-key's solutions to manage identity and access for students, faculty, and staff.